No need for funny comments this time. Kim Kardashian has been victim of too many jokes so far, and it's time for someone to stand up for her (that would be me). So I declare this post the official Keeping Up With the Kardashians follow up. I will be editing this post so you can come here and stay up-to-date with Kimberly's reality show, "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" (honestly, I am not gonna buy a plasma tv to watch it better, nor I expect to be the greatest tv series of all time) but that is what a woman's ass can do...I am so waiting for that show to begin as I am so waiting for Kim Kardashian Nude pictures to appear on Playboy. Here I leave you a gallery of Kim at the Premiere party of her own show, am I crazy? or Kim Kardashian boobs are getting larger each time she gets a photo...., now I wanna see that huge bottom shake babe !.

"Keeping Up With the Kardashians"




Sexy Celebrity Related Posts

0 comments:

Post a Comment