Before I give you my thoughts on this new sex tape, you may want to know who the hell is Meg White. She is the drummer and backing vocalist of Detroit rock duo The White Stripes. And, if by any given chance, you want to know more about her, here is Meg White biography. Several gossip blogs are spreading the rumours that this sex tape actually belongs to Meg White. The blog popcrunch seems to be one of the first to have watched the alleged sex tape (by know I guess that millions have already done so).
My personal opinion ?, the breasts of the girl in the sex tape matches almost a 100% to those of Meg White, but I can't asure anything since there are so many fake sex tapes leaking to the internet these days. Judge by yourself watching the alledged Meg White Sex Tape here.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments:

Post a Comment