Well, maybe it's me the only one who doesn't know who Maria Bello is, but since I found these pictures really shocking I decided to found out more. Here is Maria Bello biography, which is quite short for an actress, even some x-rated movie actresses get a longer article. However, the usual question is, does she appear nude in some of her films?, yes, she does, but I am not posting any screenshot here as they extremely NSFW. There is even a movie where she is dressed in a cheerleader outfit, but in the end gets naked. (just like Hayden). Besides those sex scenes she's made, I guess there is nothing relevant to say about her, bearing in mind that the only thing you guys care about is a high quality photo and some funny jokes. Enjoy Maria Bello Gallery.



Related Posts

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments:

Post a Comment