First, I am sorry for the lack of posts during the lasts days, I've been under a very intense programming jobs......going back to the main topic of this posts, does anybody know Lucy Liu ?.
Ohhh !, after reading Lucy Liu biography in wikipedia I realized that she worked in Ally McBeal and the movie Charlies Angels, and finally I realized why I haven't heard about her, I really didn't like the first show, and the second was just a poor movie. Enjoy Lucy Liu gallery.

Lucy Liu - Chivas Celebrates the Launch of Their New Luxury Whiskey - Hot Celebs Home Lucy Liu - Chivas Celebrates the Launch of Their New Luxury Whiskey - Hot Celebs Home Lucy Liu - Chivas Celebrates the Launch of Their New Luxury Whiskey - Hot Celebs Home Lucy Liu - Chivas Celebrates the Launch of Their New Luxury Whiskey - Hot Celebs Home Lucy Liu - Chivas Celebrates the Launch of Their New Luxury Whiskey - Hot Celebs Home Lucy Liu - Chivas Celebrates the Launch of Their New Luxury Whiskey - Hot Celebs Home Lucy Liu - Chivas Celebrates the Launch of Their New Luxury Whiskey - Hot Celebs Home

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments:

Post a Comment