I was just thinking about some hot babes, maybe a naked celebrity, and I though, why not posting the last high resolution scans that Rihanna did for Peach Magazine. I really don't care about her lyrics, but as soon as I saw her posing like that, Rihanna Pictures became one of my favorites. Now, who is dating Rianna?. If you type those words in google, a lot of crap will show up in the search results, I guess that unless you are Rihanna's friends, nobody knows who is Rihanna's current relationship. However, i'm gonna write down some names, just for your celebrity gossip adicttion: Omarion, Jay-Z, Chris Brown, etc. I dont' even know why I am spending all this time writing about gossips, when the only thing that we care here is posting is photos of Rihanna, pics of Rihanna, or wallpapers of Rihanna. And, just in case you were looking for some celebrity scandal you can see more here, here, and here. Enjoy Rihanna gallery



Sexy Celebs Celebrity Pictures posts

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments:

Post a Comment