Before you say something I must recognize that Julia Stiles Pictures are not the sexy celebs pics that you are used to find here, but today I feel like not getting my pants explode so early, so I decided to post these pics. This is Julia Sitles attending the Bourne Ultimatum UK premiere, what else to say, she is neither naked nor nude, this is pretty much a news post, and actually pretty boring, what's more pathetic is that in trying to find some Julia's photos I found out that she barely has cover mags photoshoots, I guess why, because she has no sex scenes, no scandals, no party at night, no getting drunk, no arrests and cocaine possesion charges, any of these would help the papparazi to fill her biography with some hot celebrity candids (check out some role models, Keeley Hazell, Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton). Her wikipedia profile and IMDB page says pretty much all about her, movies, boyfriends, last datings, that's it. Enjoy this celebrity photo gallery.



AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments:

Post a Comment