Some years ago, I would die to have within my hands (while in the bathroom) some Britney Spears Topless Pictures. But after seen her with a terrible look in endless paparazzi photos during her last scandals ( I lost my count), I really do not feel nothing towards her. However, she really got my attention when appearing nude in Allure Magazine, she looks drop dead gorgeous, but I know that there is a lot of photoshop there, so that turned me off again. Besides, there have been many gossips about her messing up a photo session after throwing up and cleaning her little dog poo with a Versache dress a couple of weeks ago, hope it is not exactly this photosession. I am quite tired of this girl, that is why this Celebrity doesn't get many posts on this blog. Enjoy Britney Spears Topless Pictures.


Britney Spears - Allure Magazine

Related Sexy Celebs Entries

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments:

Post a Comment