Amanda Michalka and Alyson Michalka, for those not satisfied with a single-girl post, I am bringind them in a double pack promo. take these AJ and Alyson Michalka sexy pictures at MTV TRL. Well, these girls are singers and models and actresses, this is very common on babes that do nothing well, but have pretty faces and stunning bodies (the last option is not the case). I was searching for amanda & alyson michalka pics naked, or at least with a bikini candids, or maybe a massive cleavage, but nothing showed up, seems that I am making a mistake posting The Michalka Girls because they have nothing to offer but a couple of nice pictures and phoshoots. Belive or not, when reading amanda and alyson michalka biographies, I found out that they have a filmography background. Besides the usual HQ photos and pics, I am adding one morre ingredient, a video made by fan of AJ Michalka, (I couldn't find any music video from them). A final note from the editor, I know why Alyson is far more popular than amanda, for the simple reason that she is stunning and drop dead gorgeous, while her sister is not so.



0 comments:

Post a Comment