I thought twice before putting this material here, because a I know you will inmediately want more of her, and I am kind of doubting to show Shay Laren naked photos, actually I won't, so if you need more of her, go search in google.
For those that are still here, Shay Laren was born in december 1985, Georgia (ohh yeah, thats the info you needed )becoming famous as Penthouse Pet of the month in June 2006, she claims to be a model, and she is already divorced at the young age of 21, it was funny when I visited her website, there is paragraph that says, "I fantasize about you wathing me, touching me, tasting me..." yeah sure Shay, but before we can do that, must register and pay to see her nude.


Shay Laren Pics








In case you need more female celebrity pics you can see Megan Fox in Maxim

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments:

Post a Comment