Well, I'm definitely going for blondes pics this day. I found many photos of Kristin Cavallari, but as I didn't have a clue about her I went to wiki (which by the way was very useful, because I though it was an enciclopedia where you could find only valuable information for the evolution of this society, anyway, I found Kristin Cavallari bio). I searched a lot, but I didn't find any picture of Kristin naked, sorry dudes. He plays a popular college girl in Spring Breakdown, a movie to be released in 2008, but she became faomus through the popular MTV show Laguna Beach. When I search for sexy celebrities like Kristin I take a look at various photo sessions, and only if she is really hot in all of them, it means it is selected for this blog. I am sure ill be uploading many Kristin Cavallari pics durung the next days, she is cute. These photos show her in a green dress, as I am not a clothes designer or something similar, that was my appreciation about the dress, I just kept staring at her legs, just perfects.


Kristin Cavallari Pics













0 comments:

Post a Comment